Monday, May 28, 2012
1. Shea Moisturizing Conditioner and Moisture Spray -$10 each at Target
2. Forever 20 - $15 (seen here)
3. Target - $20
4. Rocket Dog via DSW - $30
5. Forever 21 - $30
6. Stila Stay All Day Eye liner - $20, bought with giftcard
7. Forever 21 - $15 (seen here)
8. Forever 21 - $10 (seen here)
9. Essie Midnight Cami - $8 (seen here)
Since starting my budget spreadsheet, I have been more aware of where my money is going. I think I did pretty well this month! Its more important than ever for me to keep track of my purchases since I just bought a new car (yay for the new car, boo for the car payments). Did you stick to your budget this month?
Edit: I ended up making 2 more purchases in the last 24 hours of May. I purchased these super cute sandals from Target for $15, and this dress from Old Navy for $17 making the grand spending total $175. Not bad for a girl who used to spend at least that much in a single trip to the mall.