replace the band on this watch for a similar look
On the Internet
- How cute were Jessica's 4 different NYE outfit ideas? I'm all about #1, in all honesty ;)
- 5 ways to wear the black and white trend
- While some end of the year reviews are a bit unnecessary (like a 10 part series...really), I love reading those that include some insight into their year as a whole. Some of my favorites included Audrey's, Anne's, Sarah's (I love that she has similar yay! versions), and Adina's (girlfriend has awesome luck with finding the best deals ever)
- I know it's the middle of winter, but this flowy dress makes me look forward to spring
- Resolved to work out more? Nothing would motivate me more than having my workout pants match my shoes.
- While I don't think the cut would be very flattering on me, I love the idea of foil polka dots and stripes.
- On the blog: this year's worst outfits, best purchases, and favorite moments
- On instagram: bigger cities mean better coffee shops :)
- On twitter: what happens when everyone's new years diets start
- Shopbop has added a bunch of stuff to their sale section. Use that Christmas money to buy yourself a new wallet, or some heavily-discounted designer denim.
- Madewell: extra 40% off sale items (code: EXTRA40). I just ordered the back zip sweater and got it for a steal! Looking for a classic pair of cognac boots? These ones are beautiful, and now under $130 (less than half of the original price!).
- Ann Taylor: 60% off all sale items. A few of my picks below (how fun is that skirt?)
|one | two | three|
- We are back from CR's after an amazing Christmas break. I had so much fun getting to know his family better, meeting a few more of his college friends, and spending New Years with another group of his friends. We're back at it tomorrow though - part of me is looking forward to it since it means we're that much closer to the end of pre-clinical years, but I also know how rough this next semester is going to be!
- After enjoying the holidays for all it's (carb) worth, we're going back to sticking to the 4 Hour Body. We were getting a little lax about it towards the end of the semester, so with the start of a new semester, it'll be good to get back to it. CR's parents gave me a food processor for Christmas, so I'm excited to explore all the new possibilities. I'm going to make so much cauliflower rice...and hopefully some of the recipes on my pinterest (next up - spaghetti squash!)
- My parents and grandma bought me these noise-canceling headphones for Christmas and I am.so.excited to use them. No more distractions during study time...except maybe for that pesky instragram ;)