|a few wedding looks from the past years|
on the internet
- Maya killed it with this simple leather in the summer look. I NEED that purse!
- I love how bright and cherry Jess looks in this dress - plus I just love those cognac leathers with it!
- Lindsay may be one of of the prettiest people I have ever met. Look how stunning she looks here!
- While technically a beach coverup, I kind of love the idea of this pom pom tunic with skinny jeans and pretty flats.
- I'm fairly obsessed with my current phone cover (it's this one from the Rifle Paper Company) but the rose gold lines on this new cover is calling my name. Thoughts?
- I hattteeeeee summer clothes, and the only thing that gets me through is dresses. Madewell's newest blue + white embroidered dress is seriously my dream dress (with a belt, of course!)
- on the blog: this month's budget + answering some of your $$$ questions!
- on the instagram: my parents brought us the best housewarming gift :)
- on the pinterest: we are starting back up with the four hour body this week after taking the last month off due to no time to cook, and I'm so excited to find new recipes to try out
- It's the last day of the Nordstrom sale - I recommend this Skagen watch as I prefer my watches as masculine as possible ;)
- J.Crew is offering 30% off sale items. If you need a white dress for any occasion, seriously get this one because it is gorgeous.
- Loft currently has 40% off all their tops. How fun is this eyelet top? Make sure you wear sunscreen though, as it could leave some interesting tan lines ;)
- CR and I moved in together this week! Our place is slowly coming together and I'm so excited about it. We are getting new carpets soon-ish, so we really only have our bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen set up, but it's so cute. Once our carpet is put in, and our couch comes, I'll be sure to do a house tour. I'm just excited that we are finally in one place together that is all our own. We are going to have so much fun :)
- My parents and youngest sister came to visit us this weekend! I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, so it was definitely time to see each other again. We ate lots of cheese, drank lots of beer, did a lot of furniture shopping, and went on plenty of walks. I'm hoping I can make it back to Wisconsin this month, so hopefully we won't have too much time apart!
- My first rotation starts tomorrow! I start on family medicine, so it's a nice way to transition into clinical rotations. I'm so nervous! The last time I was in a clinic was when I was shadowing, and I obviously didn't know anything about anything, so I'm excited to see how it feels now that I know a little bit of medicine. Wish me luck!