|my madewell shoes aren't available anymore, but this pair from express is similar (and cheaper!)|
- Herpes gestationis, now known as gestational pemphigoid, is an autoimmune reaction that causes tense blisters to form. They usually start around the naval and spread out. As if pregnancy isn't uncomfortable enough on it's own - so I'm told ;)
- If you are hit by a car, you have a higher chance of dying if you are hit while in England/where they drive on the other side of the road. If you are in America, you are more likely to be hit on your left side, which is where your spleen is. If in England, you may injure your liver. You can live without a spleen, but not without a liver.
- Statistically, patients with schizophrenia are more likely born in the winter months. Several hypotheses exist for this correlation, including lack of vitamin D or the increase in viral infections during the winter.
on the internet
- Jane always looks amazing in the simplest of outfits - I wish I had that ability!
- I can't wait to try these zucchini fritters.
- 4 ways to wear a colored pencil skirts - I'm so sad now my teal skirt fell apart :(
- I love the stripes + hemline on this Treasure & Bond sweater - it would be so cute with white jeans!
- I haven't shopped at Gap lately, but their new fit and flare dress makes me want to stop in this week.
- This new tote from J.Crew is like the bag of my everyday dreams. I love every single color it comes in.
- on the blog: a day in the life on my OB rotation
- on the instagram: he's not as young as he once was
- on the twitter: just laying around, exposing our lady parts ... ;)
- Ann Taylor: 40% off everything
- This colorblocked cream + pink sweater is so cute, and perfect for several seasons
- OBSESSED doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this open front cardigan. I really hope they have this in stores so I can try it on this week when I'm in Pittsburgh.
- A geometric print is a fun take on the classic wrap dress - plus the neutral colors makes it super versatile with a variety of accessories.
- J.Crew: 25% off everything with code SHOPNOW
- I love the take on this classic striped shirt with just a bit of fun leather detailing!
- Tweed ballet flats - I mean, come on! So cute.
- The muted colors of this boy shirt are so pretty. It would be great with both jeans, or a pencil skirt.
- Has anyone tried the new classic v-neck cardigans? I would love to hear your opinions if you have!
- Shopbop: new to sale
- I mentioned that Sole Society/ Chloe look alike purse a few weeks ago, and finally decided to order it. It's SO CUTE in real life. I can't wait to use it this month - it's large enough to hold my camera, it looks like real leather, and is just so darn pretty. It looks like the cognac is sold out, but the black is still available if you've been looking for a new crossbody bag!
- I met up with two of my three best medical school friends and it was SO NICE to be back together. We had brunch, and then just sat around catching up for several hours. Why can't we all live close together?
- OB is officially over now, and I'm already looking forward to my next rotation in it in March. Now I have a month of vacation, and I've basically planned out every single day until I start back with pysch in a month. First up: celebrating my birthday tomorrow by spending the day in Pittsburgh :)