|so happy it's sweater weather again!|
on the internet
- Here's a fun and cheap DIY for unique candles - so cute!
- Have you read Bri's Wedding week details? It is seriously one of the most gorgeous weddings I have ever seen, and I'm still upset I wasn't able to make it out to see it in person.
- I'm obsessed with everything Taylor wears - pregnant or not, she always looks amazing. Plus I love a little sass in a girl ;)
- I loved the buffalo check vest from J.Crew last year, but it was always a little too expensive. Old Navy came out with a very similar version this fall, and it's perfect.
- Part sweater, part coat - this Loft blocked coat is absolutely beautiful.
- After parting with my Tory Burch tote, I still haven't found a replacement black work bag. I just found this faux leather bag though that is very tempting - it's under $50, and I wouldn't feel so bad if it got a bit beat up over time. While it's not quite the Manseur Gavriel tote of my dreams, it's an appropriate replacement for the time being ;)
- on the blog: sharing my daily make up routine
- on the instagram: birthday flowers are the best kind of flowers
- on the twitter: things people tell you on the internet ;)
- Banana Republic: 60% off sale items
- I saw this jacquard skirt in person earlier this week, and it is absolutely gorgeous.
- Because you can never have enough striped shirts, especially when cost less than $15!
- I have wanted denim trousers FOR YEARS. Of course my size is sold out :(
- J.Crew: 25% off select items
- How precious is the combo of polka dots and buttons on their new tippi sweater?
- Now's the time to get your hands on one of the famous #2 pencil skirts - out with a bunch of cute new colors this fall!
- The favorite shirt is named appropriately - want want want.
- Loft: 40% off everything
- I picked up this mixed media shirt last week, and no joke, have worn it three times since Monday. I receive compliments every time I've worn it. You'll see it later this week, but if you want to pick it up today, I find it fits true to size.
- This emerald bow top would be perfect for the holidays!
- I have an undying love for shirt dresses, and this black/white one is calling my name.
- It was my birthday on Monday - this year's motto is that 28 is pretty great! CR took me to brunch and to pet giraffes on Sunday, and then we had a low key day on Monday. We then celebrated his birthday on Wednesday, so we had a whole week of birthday fun :)
- I'm so happy that all the TV shows are back again! Any new ones this season worth checking out? Besides Greys, Modern Family, Scandal, and Mindy, I don't have any other shows I regularly watch.
- Today's the day I leave for Germany and Greece! I can't wait to see my family, eat all the food I've missed for the past two years, and see the beautiful island of Santorini. Make sure you follow along on instagram and snapchat (fhasselhof)!