With my anatomy lab practical behind me, but my theory exam coming up, I'm going to keep this short and sweet! A couple of things:
1. Miranda made me her favorite blogger of the month! Check out the interview here to read about how I started blogging, my thoughts on the business of blogging (again!), and how I try to spice up my dress code clothing.
2. Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the OnlineShoes.com contest - I won! I really appreciate all of your support, you guys are awesome. If you're interested, they are currently running a pin-to-win contest to win a $500 gift certificate - you can learn all about it here!
3. Kerry from Tryst Jewellery sent me a few of her beautiful pieces to try out, including the necklace I'm wearing here, these earrings that I've been wearing non-stop (I have really sensitive ears so I'm thrilled to have found a pair of gold earrings that aren't irritating!), and a few other goodies. Be on the lookout for a giveaway coming soon!
4. Are these the most perfect leopard pointed toe flats? Possibly.
5. Have a great weekend! Think of me while you're out enjoying the beautiful fall weather and I'm inside learning about the layers of the scrotum. I know, you're jealous.
Chambray: Old Navy [current version - mine's a tall!]
Necklace: c/o Tryst Jewellery [exact]
Shoes: Banana Republic c/o Chippmunk [exact]
Belt: H&M Mens