|my favorite favorite jeans: one | two | three|
- We started derm this week, and it may just be the grossest system so far. Fungal balls in lungs? No problem. Weird crazy ulcerating colons? Horrible disease, but I don't mind learning about it. Cutaneous horns?! GROSS, please stop. Seriously....horns...from your skin. Nope nope nope.
- Molluscum contagiosum sounds like a spell in Harry Potter, but I think it's my favorite skin condition just because the pathology is so pretty. It's a fairly common viral skin disease that you can get from direct contact (apparently gym towels and wrestling mats are popular places to pick this fun disease up), but I just love the way it looks (which sounds weird, but it's that kind of stuff that makes me consider going into pathology!)
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis is an inherited disorder that results in thousands of polyps in the large intestines that will result in colon cancer, which is why people who have this disorder prophylactically have their rectum and colon removed. The pictures of it are just amazing in the sense that our body does something like this to itself.
on the internet
- I love reading everyone's takes on instagramming - here are a couple of interesting tips that I hadn't heard before!
- Tips for getting rid of dark spots from a future dermatologist - I just order both creams to try to get rid of a few pesky spots.
- I love Bri's new recurring post, Trav and Bri Recently - I just like reading about what's going on in her life outside of blogging.
- Extra: how amazing does Adina look in this dress?
- I added this blouse as an add-on to get free shipping, and it turns out it was my favorite item in the order (for reference, I ordered it in a medium tall). Review coming up early this week but just a heads up, it's currently 40% off!
- Possibly the perfect sandal, now that it's finally warm enough to think sandals.
- How precious is this skirt? I would have no idea how to wear it, but I love the idea of it.
- on the instagram: spending a few hours in a pristine white coat and this beautiful coral blouse
- on the blog: a peak into a day in my life
- on the twitter: I've been working on that post for weeks now!
- I finally joined snapchat. I don't know really how to use it, but my younger sister pressured me into it and here we are. @fhasselhof for probably too many cat and dog pictures ;)
- On Friday night CR and stayed up later than normal to finish the last episode of Game of Thrones, then stayed up even later talking, and then slept in later than 8:00...and it was awesome. A diner breakfast may or may not have been involved after we woke up.
- SPRING! It feels like one day it was the middle of deep winter, and all of a sudden it was 45 degrees out and most of the snow was gone. While nicer weather makes it harder to force myself to stay inside all day, it's nice to be able to go out on a mid-afternoon walk with the dogs. If it could just stay 50 degrees forever, that would be greeeeeaaaat.