|sunset, sunset, sunset :)|
on the internet
- I never thought I needed a pleated faux leather skirt in my life, but Kendi's 3 ways make me want to start looking. Do you think it could work with a white coat too? ;)
- Kaity is one of my favorites - she's a second year med student who is cute as a button and just seems like an all around wonderful person. Doesn't she look adorable in this recent post?
- Nicole proves that all it takes for an outfit to be a stunner is cute accessories. Copying this outfit immediately.
- Dalmatian print ballet flats have been on my wishlist forever. I kinda love the more bold version that these Anna Baiguera flats have!
- I love that this cluster necklace from J.Crew carries a serious punch, but because it comes in one color, it can also be a bit understated. Lets all hope it goes on sale soon!
- I have a bit of a jacket/coat obsession (I suppose that happens when you live in freezing temperatures for half of the year!). I love this unique leopard coat - its dark colors keep it from being too bold, but is still unique from the black/grey coats I mostly own.
- on the blog: gingham, all day every day
- on the instagram: my souvenir from my trip!
- on the twitter: now get off my lawn!
- Ann Taylor: 40% off
- This chunky sweater would be a perfect layering sweater. I love the longer back hem!
- Another cute take on the "layered for you" top - perfect for you ladies who will still have warmer weather for a while!
- Bonus: 60% off sale items. Go for that open cardigan that I still haven't found in stores. It looks so comfy.
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off everything!
- A sequined trimmed shirt - when you want to be fancy, but still comfy ;)
- This double breasted cardigan could probably look a little grandma, but I think it would look amazing with some distressed jeans and booties. Has anyone tried it?
- This sleeved lace dress is the only dress you need in your closet. It's perfect for every occasion, from work to a date to a wedding..and even a funeral if you unfortunately have to attend one.
- Madewell: 30% off fall essentials
- I returned from Greece on Thursday, and leave for NYC tomorrow! With only one vacation block between July 2014 and January 2017, I really tried to make the most out of this time I have now. I'm staying with my good friend Ben, and plan on doing lots of exploring. Do you have any recommendations on things to do/see/eat? I'd love to hear them!
- Yesterday CR surprised me with a day-date! We went apple picking, had apple cider donuts, had the best lunch along a river, and then made a homemade apple pie. He's a keeper :)
- I know I've been a little MIA lately around these parts. It's been a combo of pictures not working out, not feeling the hottest currently, and being a bit bored with my current wardrobe. I've never tried to force this blogging thing, and so while I'm in a bit of a slump currently, I hope to find the spark again soon. In the meantime, is there something that you wish I did more of here on the blog? I'd love any suggestions!