|just a few pictures so far (more on instagram!)|
- Looking for practical/comfortable shoes to wear to work? Laura did all the dirty work for you (which is good, because once I start my next rotation, I'm in dress clothes for five months straight). My favorite pair of shoes when in scrubs are these Birkenstock clogs. I tried loving Danskos, but the Birks definitely saved my feet during my OB rotation. I'm never going back (although the Danskos are much cuter).
- I have really loved watching Lauren grow up over the past two years - both in her style, and in her life. I think we all need to take more chances :)
- Ashley is seriously one of the prettiest people I've seen. Do you think I can pull of purple hair too?!
- I'm going on my fourth year of wearing my Hunter boots, and while you really only need one pair of rainboots (I have the green pair), it isn't going to stop me from dreaming about this new blush-colored pair. Wouldn't they look so pretty in the snow?
- Has anyone tried the new trouser pants from Old Navy? The camel pair looks especially cute!
- This vibrant skirt makes me want to skip right past November and head into the middle of December (Christmas > Thanksgiving).
- on the blog: sharing this month's (very cohesive) budget
- on the instagram: just casually hanging out ;)
- on the twitter: scarves just unite a whole country, ya know?
- Ann Taylor: 50% off tops and sweaters
- I'm in love with this v-neck tunic - I love the color, the idea of how comfy it would be, and how versatile!
- Their pretty piped blouse would be great for those mornings you want to look nice but not put a lot of effort in, since it's so pretty on it's own you don't need any accessories.
- I don't know if I can pull of a poncho, but a part of me wants to try.
- Bloomingdales: 25% off everything
- If you've had your eye on any Michael Kors watches, now would be the time! My favorite is their two-toned version (it's very Rolex without the price tag).
- I've always loved the MbMJ Hobo - the red version is now on sale, plus an additional 25%
- While I absolutely love my black DvF wrap dress, this fun lip version makes much more of an impact.
- Gap: 40% off (code: NEW)
- Greetings from Greece! We arrived on the beautiful island of Santorini on Wednesday, and haven't stopped taking pictures since. It is absolutely beautiful here! We have gone on hikes, gone swimming (kind of...), and have religiously watched every sunset. It's going to be hard to leave in a few days!
- As it turns out, Tamara from Hello Framboise, and her husband are also on vacation here, so we met up! She is just as cute as she is on her blog, and even sweeter. They invited me and my family to their rented home to watch the sunset from their perfectly situated deck, and then we went to the most delicious dinner. I love how blogging brings the most interesting people into my life. If you aren't already following her blog and instagram, you should! Not only does she have great style, but she also has the cutest dog (dachshund love brings people together).
- Between a month of long days on the L&D floor with little time to cook healthy meals, and now vacation, I feel I've slipped a bit on healthier eating. I'm really looking forward to normal meals and an exercise routine when I get back. Do you have any fun recipes you've tried lately? I'd love to add something new to our chili/chicken/salad routine!