Monday: 1 hour spin class
Wednesday: 1 hour spin class
Thursday: 45 minute spin class
Saturday: 1 hour spin class
I accidentally deleted most of the pictures of food I made this week, but it was a delicious week for sure. For breakfasts I made either a chicken sausage omelette or a banana smoothie. On Wednesday when I had to be in the OR by 7 AM, I got a power breakfast sandwich with double eggs from Panera - it kept me full all morning! For lunches this week I had zoodles with chicken sausage, a chicken fajita dish CR made, left over pulled pork, and a chicken sausage. Dinners included a delicious beef kabob dish on Monday with this amazing cinnamon rice that I allowed myself to eat about a third of, burgers and sweet potato fries for a quick Valentine's Day dinner, a new recipe from Goodful, and pulled pork + vegetables from our favorite BBQ place (I used to get the cheesey potatoes, so baby steps over here!). Snacks included eggs, a few Kind bars, and carrots. CR got me macaroons for Valentine's Day, so I had one of those a day!
Last week's goals:
- Do one weight lifting work out: this didn't happen. I had it planned for yesterday, but my body just felt really tired, so I napped instead. Sometimes you gotta listen to your body!
- Try a new recipe for lunches: done! I had a fajita dish for lunches, and tried out this zoodle recipe on Thursday.
- Stay away from the discounted chocolate aisle: done!
This week's goals:
- Go to 1 Pure Barre class
- Hit a new PR for calories burned at spin
- Make a new recipe with cauliflower rice
We went out for Italian last night - I had a great glass of Riesling, had a few pieces of bread, and a plate of chicken tortellini. So good!
weigh in: - 2.4 lbs (total: - 6.8 lbs)