|one | two | three|
fall outfit formula = skinny jeans + booties + neutrals
- The world's first baby born from uterine transplant - and the uterus was 60 years old!
- I never knew how guardrails really worked, or how horrific it is when they don't work properly.
- My favorite memory aid, Picmonic, has a free 7 day trial if you've been interested in trying it out. I swear by it for microbiology and pharmacology. I talk more about how I use it here.
- We well know I don't need another scarf...but this herringbone one is soooo tempting
- This winter coat has elbow patches - elbow patches!
- Cooler weather means even more plaid things - this shirt from Gap is the perfect cold weather plaid (and is currently 30% off with code HAPPY)
On the Internet
- Sarah's guide to saving money and staying stylish - a must read for anyone on a budget!
- Have you guys checked out Jess's Teacher Style posts? so freaking cute.
- This is Moe's life - that view! and yes, I mean both the coast and the man ;)
- On the blog: a jeweled shirt layered for fall
- On instagram: where do I sign my dog up for modeling classes?
- On twitter: the best thing you'll see all week
- We got a spiralizer this week and I.am.obsessed. I've been following Inspiralized on Instagram for a while, and I love seeing what she makes with hers. Mine is just a little handheld one, which is good for now. I'm in the process of writing a post about the diet we are doing, so if you have any questions, please let me know!
- My friend Neel, CR, and I drove down to the outlets on Thursday after school. We mostly went because Neel wanted to go to J.Crew, and I clearly was not going to object. I brought home this waffle sweater and a black cardigan, so after two years of talking about how I need to replace my black cardigan, I finally did. I tried on a few other things that I'll be sure to review in a few days :)
- My girlfriend Caitlin and I have been planning our gym sessions ahead of time, and it's so nice to have a buddy when it comes to actually going. We're there no longer than 45 minutes, but it's nice to just move a little...and gossip.
- Bonus: this is my 600th post. That's crazy! I'm so thankful that a thing I started on a whim has became a place to grow, share, and learn. Thank you for all of your support over these last few years - you have no idea how much it means to me!