|one || two || three|
double pearl earrings are everywhere - mine are from eBay but BaubleBar has it in various colors (grey please!)
- Our first respiratory exam is tomorrow, so it has been all about the lungs for weeks now. I think of the coolest parts of anatomy last year was getting to hold a lung because they really feel like squishy nerf balls. In random (and sad) facts, at autopsy, a normal lung will float in water, but a stillborn's lung sinks since it never took a breath to expand the lungs.
- More Americans have been married to Kim Kardashian than have contracted ebola in the US. Are we playing into the fear? Learn the real symptoms and how one actually contracts ebola here (so unless you are in direct contact with someone who has ebola...you probably won't get it).
- Grey's Anatomy versus Real Life
- Bonus: 1 in 900 people are born with an extra kidney!
- If the infamous Zara blanket scarf isn't your color, maybe this grey scale version will be
- I'm obsessed with this sweater from Loft, and am anxiously waiting for a sale to include it.
- Why can't they make shoes like this for adults? Maybe a holiday DIY is in order.
Sales: Forever 21 Friends and Family 20% Sale (code: F21FRIEND)
On the Internet
- 4 ways to wear a herringbone vest: I'm of course all about the first look, but need to try the fourth one!
- How great is this shot of Jessica's cat?
- The cutest family on the internet (and possibly the smartest too!)
- Blogged: this month's budget post (and all of the ladies who linked up!)
- Pinned: a little winter coat inspiration (perfect for my new fall coat)
- Instagrammed: how darn cute Hans is when he's at the dog park
- CR and I have been doing the 4 Hour Diet for three months now, and I really enjoy it. It's not hard to stick to once you get into it, I've lost around 10 pounds with minimal effort, and since we've relaxed just a little bit on the rules, I don't find myself having huge cravings for anything anymore. I've been looking for new recipes to use though since our chili/ chicken + plain veggie / salad routine could use something new, so I tried out Grace's Cauliflower Rice recipe and it's amazing - mine turned out more like couscous which is even better. I added yellow squash and cherry tomatoes for a bit of fall color.
- Although we have an exam tomorrow, all of us went to a Halloween party on Friday night. We went as a group costume that no one would get unless you went to school with us, but needless to say, it was a huge hit and we all had so much fun. We were in bed by 11:30 though, so I think that means we're old now (or just responsible?).
- Daylights Savings means an extra hour of studying. Yay? Yay!