- I just got these Vince Camuto boots, but they are amazing. They have required no break in, the extended calf size is perfect for those of us with in between sized calves, and they also come in black! I find they run true to size.
- I do not yet own this wrap dress, but am heavily considering it for an upcoming warmer weather wedding. I just think it's so pretty (and now 40% off)
- I'm a new Zella leggings convert and I loooovveeeee them. I got a black pair during the last big sale, and they are my all time favorite lounging pants, so I may get a second pair in this fun pattern. They are so flattering, thick, and supportive. Even though the reviews say they run big, I find they fit true to size.
- Nothing I love more than big drapey sweaters, and this kensie sweater fits that description perfectly (now 50% off)
- HUNTERS! I love my adjustable kind (again for those of us with slightly more muscular calves) but if the regular fit is good for you, the darker glossy red is on sale now too. Both are under $100!
- If you have big plans for NYE and don't have a dress, how fun would this ombre sparkler be? It's now 40% off.
- This is the sweater version of my layered top I've been wearing almost weekly. I love that it does the layering for you, and can be worn both casually and in more business casual environments.
- I'm so excited they brought more colors back of my favorite pocket blouse (here are a few ways I've worn it). I'm going to look for the rose frost today when I'm out shopping - I know it would get a ton of wear.
- I do not own this skirt yet, but I'm hosting a little NYE party at my house, and this is the perfect amount of casual + sparkly for a party where I don't leave my house. The reviews are pretty smitten with it too!
- Here's the black version of the polka dot blouse I'm obsessed with (I'm actually wearing it again today!). This would look great either tucked into a skirt, or worn as a tunic over leggings and boots.
Gap: 35% off
- If I see this bag today, I'm buying it. I just think it's so cute, and the perfect little red crossbody bag...while I save up for the original Gucci bag I fell in love with ;)
- The world's most comfy jeggings - I wear these most weekends, and they are wonderful. I find they fit true to size (I'm a large)
- Because I'll need a red hat (under $10) to go with my new bag ;)
Ann Taylor: 60% off everything!
- I saw the pink version of this scarf in the store today, and immediately beelined for it because it looked so soft. I would have purchased it too but a sales associate saw me looking at it, and told me a grey version was available online, and I was sold. It is the perfect oversized scarf that isn't a massive blanket scarf, and it is incredibly soft.
- I tried on the black version of this sweater today, but am going to order the white version online instead. I want it to fit slightly oversized, so I'm going to get an XL. I think at 60% off it is a pretty good deal, but it's not a shirt I would spend full price on.
- Don't these quilted shoes look exactly like the Chanel quilted flats?! I wanted to try these on so bad in stores, but they didn't have my size. At 60% off, they are under $40 - not bad for a pair of shoes that look just like a $700 version.