- Sunday: 1 hour spin class
- Tuesday: 5.2 mile walk
- Wednesday: 5.3 mile walk
- Thursday: 4.1 mile walk
- Friday: 4.0 mile walk
This week was full of my mom's delicious food. My mom eats a lot more fruit and grains than I typically do, so it was nice to indulge a bit more! We had great breakfasts of eggs, fruit, and toast, lunches of salads, thin crush pizzas, and veggies, and dinners of brats and sauerkraut, chicken and rice, and sushi. I made a few meals of butternut squash noodles and chicken meatballs before I left as well (I love butternut squash noodles!)...I really need to figure out how to cook a butternut squash instead of paying for the pre-spiralized versions at the grocery store.
Last week's goals:
- Walk 5 miles a day for 4 days : basically done! One day we went a little shorter because the sun was beating down, but it averaged out to around 4.5 miles every day!
- Choose healthier alternatives while traveling: done! No fast food burgers for me :)
- Do 20 push ups a day: Oops. This did not happen. To be honest, I completely forgot I even made this a goal.
Next week's goals:
- Take 2 group weight classes at my gym (I already signed up!...now I just have to go)
- Cut back on sugar this week - no sneaking a few chocolates throughout the day
- Don't emotional eat this week. It could be the most stressful of my life, or the best...we'll see
Depending on what we find out about the match on Monday, we are either celebrating or emotional eating. Fingers crossed it's a big celebration full of pastas and tiramisu and wine.
No idea! I think I'm going to take a few weeks off from weighing myself just because I don't want to live and die by what the scale says. We'll see how I'm feeling...