Sunday: 150 flights on the stair climber
Monday: 1 hour spin class
Tuesday: 30 minute circuit class
Friday: 15 minutes stair climber + 30 minute circuit class
the seeds I put on my Obama head"). The first time I made it, I followed a recipe that made it pretty runny and...not very appetizing. The second time, I used 3/4 cup almond milk (instead of 1 cup) with 3 tablespoons of the seeds, and that turned out really great! I topped it with a banana and a bit of honey, and it was quite good. I'm trying to figure out some breakfast options for next year - on a lot of months, I'll be at the hospital around 4:30 AM, and I need something I can just take with me instead of cooking eggs at 4 AM. I'm thinking this chia pudding and overnight oats will be good options! Lunches included going out to a local restuarant where I had a chicken sandwich without the buns, brocolli tots and chicken sausage, and left overs. Dinners included the cheesy "potatoes" that CR made, and pulled pork. This was SO SO GOOD, omg. Definitely one of my favorites so far!
Last week's goals:
- Take 2 group weight classes at my gym: done!
- Cut back on sugar this week: done! besides the tiramisu we had on match day, I did really good not sneaking chocolates throughout the days.
- Don't emotional eat this week: done! besides our celebration meal, we did a good job sticking to the meal and exercise plans
Next week's goals:
- Take 2 group weight classes with stair masters beforehand
- Use My Fitness Pal every day - I've been slacking on tracking every day, and need to get back into it!
- Try out a new recipe that we haven't tried yet
We had our celebration meal on Monday, and then celebrated with friends on Friday, so we got our celebrations in!
I went up 0.6 lbs from the last weigh in, but am chalking it up to just normal weight fluctuations because I'm feeling pretty good right now. With less distractions in the upcoming few months, I'm hoping to see some decreases in numbers though.